Mold Inspection Services
For a free Mold Inspection quote in Toronto or the GTA, please call 416.575.6111 today.
Certified & Experienced Mold Inspection Professionals for Toronto & GTA
Mold (also known as mould), is a catch-all name for over 150 different types of fungus that can take hold in damp areas of your home or business which can cause serious health problems and structural damage.
Mold can take hold within 48 hours of a water intrusion and be difficult to identify – even with a regular home inspection.
We are the trusted, proven experts for mold inspections serving Toronto and the GTA helping to safeguard the health of your family and employees as well as protect the value of your home and business. Our team of IICRC -certified mold specialists have been conducting mold inspections since 2005. You always deal with the principals of our business – unlike fly-by-night or franchised inspectors – providing you with full transparency and a personal, hands-on approach.
Choosing a Reputable Mold Inspection Company
Unfortunately, like the many trades and professions that serve your home or business, mold inspection has its share of unscrupulous operations. Our team is trusted by the community in which we live and work.
- We have performed 1000’s of mold and indoor quality assessments.
- We use only state-of-the-art detection equipment including thermal imaging cameras, luminometers, moisture meters (both penetrating and non-penetrating), hygrometers and air sampling pumps.
- We are members of and certified by the IICRC, ACAC, IAQA and ESA.
- We employ a 3rd party lab for analysis to prevent conflict-of-interest.
- Our Mold Inspectors often serve as expert witnesses in court proceedings relating to Mold and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues.
Do I Need a Mold Inspection?
There are a number of reasons that make a mold inspection a sound decision.
The existence of mold can cause serious health issues, especially among the young, elderly, those with respiratory problems and even pets. Professional mold inspection services can spot and prevent the further spread of mold, protecting you and your family.
Real Estate Transactions
Regular home inspections may not detect mold growth behind walls, ceilings and insulation. Plus, humidity levels and differences from room-to-room may cause hidden moisture problems. These problems can, over time, be highly expensive to repair and hurt the value of real estate in resale.
Regular home inspections may not detect previous flooding, known leaks, suspected leaks and the chance of re-flooding – potentially expensive issues that may all lead to mold growth.
Regular home inspections may not detect toxic mold caused by former residential ‘Marijuana Grow Operations’, many of which end up condemned.
The Mold Testing & Inspection Services We Provide
Our team provides:
- Toxic Mold Testing
- Carpet Sampling
- Wall Cavity Sampling
- Construction Mold Problems
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Preventative Mold Treatments
- Household Moisture Assessment
- Moisture intrusion detection (Leak Detection)
- Mold Remediation
Should you suspect the presence of mold in your home or business, contact us today – Mold Inspection specialists serving Toronto, the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and beyond – at (416) 575-6111. You’ll be glad you did!