Mold Removal Toronto
Call right now to speak with a fully certified mold technician today for FREE!
Please call 416-575-6111!
The first step to any mold removal plan is to eliminate both the source of moisture and the mold. Much of the work performed by our company is a result of water intrusion from roofs, walls, decks and bathroom leaks which in many cases result in mold and structural damage.
Mold removal otherwise known as mold remediation generally consists of three steps:
CONTAINMENT: Isolating the area to prevent the mold from spreading beyond it’s existing area. Negative air pressure machines with HEPA filtration are generally used in conjunction with temporary plastic walls.
REMOVAL: Removal of contaminated materials using various methods and proper disposal. Surface cleaning of drywall and paper products is not recommended. Moldy drywall, paper and boxes should be removed and disposed of.
CLEANING:Our certified mold removal specialists use a variety of cleaning methods to safely remove mold from contaminated surfaces:
- HEPA vacuuming
- Wiping and scrubbing with specialized solutions
- Dry Ice Blasting for permanent structures and wood structures
- Encapsulation methods after all cleaning and removal is complete
Professionally Trained & Certified Mold Removal Toronto
MoldInspections.ca is professionally trained and certified to remove mold with our AMRT accreditation being recognized throughout the environmental field and endorsed by the insurance industry. The IICRC certification for Applied Microbial Remediation Technician is achieved and maintained by all of our staff.
Call MoldInspections.ca to explain mold removal services that will be appropriate for your situation.
MoldInspections.ca follows the leading industry guidelines in its mold removal procedures:
- IICRC S520, Standard and Reference Guide for Mold Remediation
- Canadian Construction Associations CCA 82-Mould Guidelines for the Canadian Construction Industrty
- Bioaerosols: Assessment and Control (American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists)
- IICRC S500, Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Water Damage Restoration (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration)
- Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings (EPA)
Mold Removal across Ontario!
Mold Removal in Mississauga, Vaughan, Ajax, Barrie, Beaverton, Bowmanville, Bracebridge, Brantford, Burlington, Caledon, Cambridge, Cobourg, Collingwood, Georgetown Guelph, Hamilton, Keswick, Kitchener, Lindsay, London, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Muskoka, Newmarket, Niagara Falls, North York, Oakville, Orangeville, Oshawa, Owen Sound, Peterborough, Pickering, Port Carling, Port Hope, Richmond Hill, Severn Bridge, Sarnia, Simcoe, Southwest Ontario , St Catharines, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Wasaga, Waterdown, Waterloo, Whitby and Windsor Ontario.